- It reduces oral discomfort.
- It improves facial appearance through the elimination of tooth gap between the two upper front teeth.
- It promotes self-confidence.
- It enhances bite function.
- It stabilizes dentures among denture users.
- It enhances communication and expression of oneself.
- It improves appetite because patient can eat properly.
Dr. Ettel did gum grafting three times, in 3 different places in my mouth. The work healed beautifully!
I recently had gum surgery. They were extremely gentle. I never had to wait for longer than 5 minutes from the time of appointment.
My visit was very pleasant and professional. Considering how afraid I am, I continue to come here because of the gentle treatment I receive with sedation. I was informed of each step taken which I also enjoy. This is the best dental office and I tell others this often. Thank you!
I'm very happy with the service the hygienists provide and plan to keep coming back. 5 extra stars to the Polish hygienist; she's awesome and super friendly and takes the stress away from having someone poking around in your mouth.
It was actually the most comfortable dental experience I've ever had. The staff takes time to talk to the patients and let's you know what's going on while they do the work. I'd recommend this place to everyone! Great experience.